Friday, March 14, 2014

So it's been a while...

Sorry for the lack of updates, we have been super busy this year with everything going on and when I get busy or stressed, this tends to be the first thing to go.  I need to get better at writing things down here when stressed instead of pulling away. 

Quick updates to catch everyone up to where we are.

Frog- Is still having a hard time at school.  We are making some major changes to where he goes to school and how he is being treated via his IEP.  We are also forcing the issue of his needing a TA.  I will write a longer update on this topic next week.  Frog also gets braces on his teeth today.  Poor kid just can't catch a break recently

Monkey- Is being Monkey.  He turns 11 this month which is amazing.  He is growing so fast and maturing so much.  His big goal this month is to read enough minutes to succeed in his schools Idita-read program.  His school has students read 1,150 minutes for the 1,150 miles of the Iditarod.  If kids read all the minutes, they get a special treat.  Monkey has been so into this that he should read all his minutes by the end of next week at the latest. 

Ladybug- Ladybug is getting so big.  She turned 3 recently and is just growing in leaps and bounds.  This year she has potty trained, and visited her first beach, and been enrolled in preschool to start in the fall.  My little girl is growing up so fast.

J- Is currently out of state for a class.  He is in Mississippi for 3 months so life at home is a bit busy and stressful for the rest of us. 

Me.  Ahh what to say about me.  Well I am gaining weight again, super tired, and just generally sore but that is to be expected.  J and I are proud to announce that we will be welcoming another beautiful daughter join our family sometime the end of June or beginning of July.  Though excited about her arrival, I am both happy and sad that this will be our last child.  I am realizing more and more how I hate pregnancy even while I am grateful that I am gifted with this blessing.

So I shall leave you with a few pictures and a promise to attempt to write more.



 
 


No comments: