Ladybug's official birthday was the day after we got home from Hawaii. I had lunch with her, we had a small family dinner and we planned her birthday for a week later. J and I were just too overwhelmed to get it done any sooner.
Ladybug loves Minnie Mouse, so that was the theme we went with this year.
For her party we reserved room at a place called Artic Oasis. This is an indoor play area that Ladybug loves to play at and it had plenty of open space for the kids to roam. I made the cake myself with some help from my mom and a close friend and we bought Costco sandwiches to feed the hungry hoards. Since Ladybug is still young enough that most of the people there were adults, I let the boys each invite a friend to play as well.
We had a great time! Ladybug loved seeing her grandparents and god parents and friends. She chowed down on food and cake and had a blast opening presents.
The funniest part was watching the guys put together her sit-n-spin since J forgot to bring a screw driver. That will teach him! Many thanks to ladybug's God Mom for not only helping with the cake but being our awesome photographer.







No comments:
Post a Comment