Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sleep, Sweet Sleep

As I posted yesterday, last night we started a sleep boot camp. Ladybug has not been sleeping well and as a result nobody else has slept at all. Last night here is what we did... We started with our standard nightly routine of Dinner, Bath, and play time. About 7:15 Ladybug started getting fussy so I made her a bottle and let her sip on it. She took a few sips and started trying to paint with her bottle, so I took it away, picked her up, gave her a kiss and told her night night. She went into her crib with her soothing fish tank and wave sounds bear. I turned off the overhead and closed her door. She fussed and fretted for about an hour, and by 8 she was asleep. YAY! Ladybug woke up at 10 and I gave her a hug without picking her up, told her I loved her and left her room. 15 minutes later and she was out! At 3am Ladybug woke up and J gave her 4 oz of milk, a hug, a kiss and put her back to bed. 15 minutes later she was out again! I think we won last night. I hope we get a repeat tonight. Have a great evening everyone! Photobucket

No comments: