Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Sickness and Sleep
Ahhh. They tell you when you have kids you will never sleep again. I understand sleep is one of those things that is ever fleeting and a parent must learn to get by with less and less. This being said, around the beginning of December our Ladybug started sleeping through the night. She would go down about 7:30 or so and then get up about 5:30 for something to drink. She would then go back down for another few hours. It was BLISS! Then she got sick. Well more elaboratly J, Ladybug and I all got sick. Like am I dead yet, can I just die, we slept for 20 of the 24 hours in that day and the next day sick. Even Ladybug slept most of the time for those two days. Then she got a bug in her bonnet that she can get up 1-2 times a night again. This we were living with. No fun, but doable. Now she got a cold. With this cold she is up 265,654,849,465.22 times a night. J and I are working on zero sleep and it is showing. Well Ladybug is feeling better today, so tonight we are going back to sleep training and I am not looking forward to this!
Labels:
Ladybug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment