Thursday, May 19, 2011

I see STUUPID people...

So today there has been a rash of crazies coming out of the wood work. I normally don't fault those that believe differently than I do, after all I am a bit out there myself, but it is getting a bit out there.
I name my children strange things. Everyone says so. Their names are nice, and easy to spell (for the most part) but unique. Check out this family's chosen name for their Darling Daughter. For those that dont want to go to the website, they named their daughter Like... after the Facebook Like button. What's next, a son named Dislike~ just as many people on facebook, if not more, think there needs to be a dislike button.
*Insert Music Here* Its the end of the world as I know it, and I feel fine *end music in a blaze of glory* Check it out, The End Of the World is here! If you make it past 6pm Saturday... well... sorry Charlie, bend over and kiss your behind good bye because according to this guy, it is the end of the world. Thats ok though, because if you believe all this end of the world crud, and live past the 21st of May, you can look forward to the world ending in 2012. After all we all lived through the last "end of the world" prediction. Matthew 24:36states "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Wonder what makes this guy so special he thinks he knows?
Speaking on the end of days... Do you have a beloved pet, that you are concerned about? I mean sure, you will be saved, but dear Fluffy... and Rover! They may be trapped in your house after you are taken up in the rapture! They may slowly starve to death... or even worse!!! Fear no more! Eternal Earth-Bound Pets to the rescue. This is a bunch of Athiests that promise to take care of your pets once you are received up to heaven in the Rapture (because as Athiests, they won't be taken). Wow! Talk about a scam... For $135.00 plus $20.00 per pet after the first, you get a 10 year guarantee that after you are taken up, they will try to find your pet and care for it like their own.

And for all these people.. I have some land to sell you! Beautiful ocean front property. It is located in Lush Green Wyoming. There are gentle rolling hills, luxurious mountains, and ocean front property.

No comments: