Friday, May 20, 2011

Chaos

Ahh the Chaos that is our life.

Today, the loan for our new house goes to underwriting. As long as underwriting approves it, J and I will be signing the paperwork that give us possession of a house next Thursday. For one month we get to be landlords (as the original owners rent it back from us) and then June 26th, it becomes ours.

Saturday the boys have a piano recital. This is awesome timing because my grandparents will be up to watch them perform for the first time ever. The boys are so excited. Big K will be performing "My Heart Will Go On" from the Titanic. Big T is playing two songs that are not as well known, but they are fun!

Sunday is Little E's baptism. She will be welcomed into the arms of our church (not that she isn't already because she has EVERYONE wrapped around her little finger) wearing a dress made by my mom, from her mothers wedding gown. Oh the history! I am so honored/excited/blessed!

Of course with the good comes the bad... I am sick with a cold, which makes me feel terrible and it is drill weekend. Normally I don't mind drill, but I have so much going on right now, that the base is the last place I want to be.

Oh and remember the world is supposed to end tomorrow at 6pm.... See you on the other side!

No comments: