Friday, May 10, 2013

A Monkey Turn(ed) 10

Monkey was supposed to have his birthday part towards the middle of March since his birthday is end of March.  Unfortunatly my Monkey brought home a nasty bug and he was running a 103.7 temperature the evening before his party.  I called around to everyone that had RSVP'ed and let them know we would have to move the party and I didn't know exactly when it would be rescheduled, but I would let them know.

Fast Forward
 
Finally on April 20 we were able to have Monkey's birthday party.  Only a month later than his originally scheduled one and about 3 weeks after his birthday.  He had a blast though.  We went to the local bowling alley (who messed up and didn't have us down for the party even though I called them twice) where we had Pizza, Cake, Icecream and Bowling.  For a rescheduled party we had a great turnout with 12 various kids showing up.  There was also 6 other birthday parties the same night, Ouch!  Thankfully we started ours an hour before theirs started so we only overlapped by an hour and most of the other ones were late.
 
So here we go, pictures from Monkey's 10th birthday!
 



No comments: