Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Counting My Blessings (catch up version)

So I have been super busy and have not had a chance to post these on the days they have been due, but here is my catch up post.

Day 6.
That I am blessed enough to live in a country where my gender, race or religion do not matter when it comes to voicing my opinion on who will run my country.

I have a voice and I have the duty to vote, but I also have that blessing.

Day 5.
That My Children have learned compassion for others. 

 

(Ladybug thinks brother is upset so she hugs him.  At the end you can hear her saying "It's Ok")

Day 4.
That I have a place I may go worship my chosen God without fear of repercussion's.  A place I may find sanctuary in hard times.  A loving place.



Day 3.
My Brothers and Sisters in Arms.

You who are near or far from home, that stand guard at the door declaring to all those that would cause pain that they shall not pass.  This is our home and we will stand firm. 

No comments: