Sorry it has been a while everyone, I have been super busy. Hopefully I will have more to write soon but till then I leave you with this story from yesterday afternoon.
I was doing my stair marathon in an attempt to get everyone ready and out the door on time for church. Most people with multiple children know this marathon where you get most everything downstairs on your way out the door just to remember that one item that is still upstairs... and this repeats at a minimum of 2-3 times. Well on one of my mad dashes up the stairs the dog goes ballistic which typically means someone is on the stairs. Since I am at the landing anyway, I open the door to find a lady with one of those political door hangers. She promptly hands it to me and says "Honey I just have this door hanger, please give it to your mommy or daddy OK?" then she turns and walks away. Once I was able to pick my chin up off the floor, I finish getting ready and leave. Thankfully I saw my parents at church that night so I was able to deliver it to them as requested ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment