Tuesday, July 5, 2011
So for the past week and a half we have been loading this 20 foot trailer loaned to us by my wonderful Father In Law. We managed to fit all of the boys stuff, most of my kitchen, the couches, table, our bed, and a lot of other stuff in this trailer. It was PACKED FULL. We called my FIL on Saturday to ask if he could tow it over to our house due to the fact neither of our cars have the oomph needed, and he did. Ladybug and I followed after stopping to get lunch food for me and J. I expected us to be slowly unloading the trailer over the next week or so. I get home to find J and FIL plus his wife unloading the trailer. Well since Ladybug was asleep, I pitched in. 2 hours later we had this trailer that took us 1.5 weeks to fill, emptied. The boys were with grandma during this, which was good as it kept them out of the way. We started putting everything away on Sunday to get ready for the family and friends to come over Sunday evening. We had 15 people plus my 5 there, and did ok with seats/space! Yay! T and J stayed long enough to go see the midnight fireworks with me and the boys. They were really pretty, even with the sun out. Yesterday we went to see Transformers. Ladybug and I couldn't stay for the whole thing, as the theater was turned up WAY too loud, but the boys and my mom said the movie was really good. I hope you all had a great 4th of July as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment