Friday, June 17, 2011

Aggg!

I am so sick of this waiting period. I want to sew, I want to set up my kitchen for regular meals (Beyond cereal for breakfast), I want to organize/nest- whatever you want to call it… I WANT MY HOUSE! We have at a minimum 1 week till we get the keys. We may end up not getting the keys till a week from Monday. Then, we have a week of painting (I say a week because we are painting the entire inside of the house.) Currently what is going to be ladybugs room is puce… No I am not exaggerating… It is P U C E green. *Shudder* So if you don’t hear anything from any of us the week fo the 27-4th, know it isn’t because we don’t like you, it is because we are cleaning, painting and moving for our new place and will be exhausted. Plus that week is Cub Scout camp… So the boys won’t be home.

No comments: