Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2 Month Check

Today is Little E's 2 month check. She is officially 10 weeks today, or 2 months 1 week and 4 days, or 70 days old... My how time flies. She gets her first shot's today. I hate when they get shots. Expecially Little E. The boys know it is what is necessary to keep them healthy, but she is just going to know mom is holding her, then mom lets someone hurt her. I know, I am over analyzing this, but my poor baby girl. On top of that, my mom came into town today to run some errands, and some idiot tail ended her at a stoplight. No-one was hurt, it didn't even scratch the paint on the cars, but I still would have yelled at the guy and probably decked him. Pay attention people, you don't even have the excuse of ice on the roads as it has been 50 degrees the past few days!

No comments: